At Hunter Jones Alton, we offer a full payroll services to clients who would rather focus their time on running and growing their business and let us deal with this area which is ever changing. Complying with the payroll legislations can be complicated.
We have dedicated staff who prepare payrolls of all sizes for our clients. It is a cost effective and confidential service and includes the following:
- Registering a business for a new payroll
- Issue of employee payslips
- Wages reports
- Monthly summaries detailing the PAYE and National Insurance payable to HMRC
- RTI submissions to HMRC
- Statutory Sick Pay & Statutory Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Minimum wage regulations
- Pension regulations and contributions
- Employer’s Annual Return and P60s
- Student Loan deductions
- All payroll advice for the employer and employee.
The annual Employer Benefit in Kind (P11D) forms are also an area we deal with for our clients ensuring all relevant taxable benefits are reported on time to HMRC and the Class 1A National Insurance is paid on time.